Monday 19 July 2010

Production: Digital Technology

How did your knowledge of production technology develop?

I feel that my knowledge developed hugely of production technology, i can notice this in myself because when i look back at the start of the task, i did not have a clue how to use adobe premier pro and found it challenging even to use a camera effectively. but now i have learnt many things from this production even fairly simplistic things like how to fade out at the end of the video or how to speed up and change the pitch of the music in the background.
When starting this task i couldnt work out how to even put the tape in or press record, this lead to our lip syncing video having to be made agin because first time round we did not record it, but i think my camera skills have grown hugely.
I also have a much wider knowledge of how to handle the camera to its full use and capture the parts i need, framing them and then to get rid of all the unwanted footage which has also came to give me team leader skills when taking charge off the situation in the task.


What sort of technology skills would you want to develop during the A2 year?

I would like to spend more time on adome premier pro as i feel that if i spent some more time on the programme i could come to terms with it and then be able to use it alot more effectively and fast paced which would aid me keeping on track with my other work.



No comments:

Post a Comment